Meeting Your Highest Home Expectations
Over (35) years in residential home building and real estate sales, Florida Native and Florida resident for over (25) years. Realtor since 2007, and Broker since 2009.
- Building Company Executive for Arthur Rutenberg Homes managing construction and sales teams building custom homes on client’s lot through-out Martin, Palm Beach, and Broward counties in Southeast Florida.
- Division President for John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods managing home building and new home sales in Nashville, Tennessee, and Louisville, Kentucky. Started in Atlanta, Georgia as East Region Manager and promoted to Division President in Nashville.
- District Sales Manager for Keyes Real Estate recruiting new agents and managing general real estate sales team in Port St Lucie and Jensen Beach, Florida.
- Operations Manager for Emerald Homes the custom home division of DR Horton. Managed construction and sales team selling and building home in Martin, Palm Beach, Broward, and Dade counties in Southeast Florida.
- Construction Manager for Paul Davis Restoration located in Jacksonville, Florida. Managed construction team doing insurance restoration work in Duval, Baker, and Clay counties in Northeast Florida.
- General Manager for Americas Home Place in Tallahassee and Port St Joe, Florida. Managed construction and sales team selling and building custom homes on client’s lot within 100-mile radius of Tallahassee.
- Management degree from Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana.
- Hold Florida Brokers License, and member of RAFG (Realtor Association Franklin and Gulf Counties
Awards & Designations
CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert), SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist), IICRC Water Restoration and Structural Drying Certification, IICRC FSRT Fire Restoration Certification, EPA Lead Paint Certification, ACAC Mold Certification