Kick-off your Labor Day Weekend by attending the 23rd Annual Florida Scallop, Music & Arts Festival Friday, August 30th, 2019 through Sunday, September 1st, 2019 in Port St. Joe, FL. Nestled among the pine trees of George Core Park, you’ll be able to soak in the sea breeze while enjoying sweet southern fried scallops and many other local goodies.
Showcasing products like musical artists and local art & craft vendors, the festival is a great opportunity to get outside and appreciate the Forgotten Coast. With educational exhibits and a popular kid’s zone for the kiddos, this is a great event for all ages. This year’s festival includes a jam-packed weekend including artists like Rachel Hillman Band, Bill Wharton (The Sauce Boss), Frank Jones Band and many more! CLICK HERE for a complete list of entertainment.
- Weekend Pass: $20 per person
- Day Pass (Friday & Saturday): $10 per person
- Day Pass (Sunday): $5 per person
- Children 10 years old and younger: FREE (accompanied by an adult)
- All active and retired military: FREE (with a military ID)